/// Systematic Development
The Jackson-Bridge method is designed to develop professional level skills by continually evaluating technical, tactical, physical, and mental proficiencies with the maturity of our players. We also work on our player’s overall personal development through education, culture, diet, and social interaction to help build character.
We have created a two-fold development method. The first part is our Performance Evaluation Assessment Key (P.E.A.K.) which assesses our player’s current ability and projects future proficiency to serve as a 360-degree player profile evaluation.
The second component in the method is our Competitive Edge Plan (C.E.P.) which is a roadmap for our players daily training. Players are continually evaluated through P.E.A.K. to ensure a direct training path to their long term goal.
/// P.E.A.K. Highlights:
- JBTA Phase3 – Age vs. Current Skills
- 10,000 Ball Evaluation – Technical & Tactical
- Competition Evaluation – Tactics, Resilience, and Routines
- Character Evaluation – Leadership, Ownership, and Assimilation
/// C.E.P. Highlights:
- Long Term Goal Plan
- Short Term Training Schedule
- Athletic Development Schedule – Fitness >>
- Periodic Evaluation Schedule
- Tournament Schedule