/// Division I College Tennis
The Jackson-Bridge Path to College is for players currently playing Junior Open and/or Junior ITF tournaments. Players in this program are typically ages 11-18, with the program customized for the specific needs of each player. College Placement is offered to all of our Path to College players starting in Grade 10.
Our players individualized program schedules vary on a daily basis based on tournament schedules, fitness clinics, and academic requirements, however all programs include a blend of Private lessons, Semi-Private (2 players) and small group lessons (3 to 4 Players) with similar level players, daily group drilling and sets play as well as intensive daily fitness all on a weekly basis.
/// Weekly Training Path to College:
- 2 one hour Private Lessons with Director/Head Coach
- 3 one hour small group lessons (2-3 people)
- Monday thru Friday Drilling and Sets Play
- Monday thru Friday Fitness including Strength, Speed, Plyometrics and Flexibility/yoga
- Mental Focus Training
- Use of PEAK >> and CEP >> assessment tools
- Tournament Scheduling & Periodization
- Sparring/hitting Sessions with Tour Level Coach
- Nutrition Planning (Optional)
- Massage, Cupping treatments, physical therapy, Injury Prevention and Maintenance (additional fees apply)
/// Sample Schedule:
Players will train on-court in four-hour blocks typically from noon to 4:00/4:30 pm or 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Mon-Fri) with fitness to follow until 6:00 pm. The 9:00 am to 12 pm time slot is reserved for players requesting early private lesson schedules and or Path to Pro Players >>
/// Tuition Plan:
Plans may vary based on customized training programs for each player. All players must be on a school year contract with monthly or quarterly payment schedules. *Tennis: 10 Months – Tuition is based on a 10-month school year contract. *ALCOC – Academy Learning Center Orange County.
/// Financial Assistance:
Financial assistance is available for qualified players. Jackson-Bridge accepts donor and corporate sponsorships on behalf of players for training, travel, tournament expenses, equipment, medical treatment, and any training-related expenses. All donations are tax exempt through the Katalys Foundation 501 (C)(3) >>.