/// Pro Tour Training
The Jackson-Bridge Path to Professional Tennis has a systematic training method designed and implemented by Coach Kevin Jackson and Coach Mitch Bridge. The player roster at this time is limited to 4-6 players on annual playing contracts. Players are typically ages 15-30 years of age with 5 to 7 years minimum playing experience.
Training modes include private instruction weekly with extensive use of video for technical and match play analysis, sparring/hitting sessions with tour level partner and coach, personalized fitness regiment, PEAK >> and CEP >> with frequent updating, nutrition plan, tournament coaching at all local matches and mental focus training.
/// Weekly Training Path to Pro:
- 4 one hour Private Lessons with Director/Head Coach
- 4 hour Sparring/hitting Sessions with Tour Level Coach
- Monday thru Friday Drilling and Sets Play
- Monday thru Friday Fitness including Strength, Speed, Plyometrics and Flexibility/yoga
- Mental Focus Training
- Use of PEAK >> and CEP >> assessment tools
- Tournament Scheduling & Periodization
- Nutrition Planning (Optional)
- Massage, Cupping treatments, physical therapy, Injury Prevention and Maintenance (additional fees apply)
/// Sample Schedule:
The Path to Pro player’s training schedule is customized to fit their individual needs. Typically the program will consist of a morning training block, afternoon, and evening fitness unless tournament travel requires modification of the schedule. Players in this program are trained and managed by JBTA Directors exclusively.
/// Tuition Plan:
Plans may vary based on customized training programs for each player. All players must be on a school year contract with monthly or quarterly payment schedules.
/// Financial Assistance:
Financial assistance is available for qualified players. Jackson-Bridge accepts donor and corporate sponsorships on behalf of players for training, travel, tournament expenses, equipment, medical treatment, and any training-related expenses. All donations are tax exempt through the Katalys Foundation 501 (C)(3) >>.