FULL-TIME TENNIS TRAINING W/BOARDING

Full-time players can choose from six to nine tennis training sessions weekly with one or two private lessons, two to four fitness sessions and one hour of mental training. COLLEGE PLACEMENT is included in our full-time packages, and Tournament Team/Coaching can be added.

Player Roster + Tuition

We will have a 30 player limit for each class day with a 5:1 player/coach ratio. Tennis boarding semesters are $20,000 + schooling tuition fees. All boarding tuition is prepaid prior to the semester starting. Tennis players will be billed for a 19 week semester. JBTA will still have classes when it rains, so there will be no rain-outs. Sign-up is on a first come/first serve basis with limited space available.

There will be NO CLASSES on the following dates:

*November 28 – 29, 2019 (Thanksgiving Break)
*December 23, 2019 – January 3, 2020 (Winter Break)

……………

REGISTER TODAY!

FULL-TIME TENNIS TRAINING NON-BOARDING

DISCLAIMER: All JBTA players will be on semester contracts with 40% due upon signing up for your program. Parents are required to have a credit card on file with the JBTA office. The remaining 60% will be paid in 15% increments on the first days of October 2019 thru January 2020 and February 2020 thru May 2020 for the second semester. 30 player limit per class day. Player deposits reserve their spots in respective classes.

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS

+Add Tournament Team Package

JBTA Coach Supervised Tournament Travel

Starting: $50 Daily / $1,750yr. (w/JBTA coach)

REGISTER NOW

+Add Adidas Package

2 Shirts + 2 Shorts/Skirts + Shoes + Hat + Warm-up

Starting: $250

REGISTER NOW

FULL-TIME TENNIS CAMP TRAINING

Summer begins June 3rd – August 30th. Preregistration recommended by June 15th.

Spend Summer With Us!

Now Accepting Students for Summer & Fall.

As the Summer 2019 season quickly approaches, now is the time to take a look at Jackson-Bridge Tennis Academy as your final destination tennis academy. Be sure to ask about our latest promotions! If you would like to pre-register, please INQUIRE NOW

REGISTER TODAY!

PART-TIME TENNIS TRAINING

Part-time players can choose from two to six tennis training sessions weekly and add private lessons, fitness sessions and mental training if desired. Tournament Team/Coaching and College Placement are also available to add on. Programs at JBTA are run on a semester basis. The first semester runs from Sept 2, 2019, to January 24, 2020. The second semester runs from January 27, 2020 to June 5, 2020.

Class Times + Options

Tennis training sessions run in 2-hour blocks at 12:00 – 2:00 pm, 3:00 – 5:00 pm, 4:00 – 6:00 pm, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, Monday thru Friday. Players will be billed for 19 weeks each semester. Players can make-up classes at other class times that have available space to allow for illness, doctor visits and injury. JBTA will still have classes when it rains, so there will be no rain-outs. No class sessions will be credited after the semester ends. It is up to the students to attend desired makeup sessions in a timely fashion.

There will be NO CLASSES on the following dates:

*November 28 – 29, 2019 (Thanksgiving Break)
*December 23, 2019 – January 3, 2020 (Winter Break)

……………

REGISTER TODAY!

PART-TIME TENNIS TRAINING PACKAGES

DISCLAIMER: All JBTA players will be on semester contracts with 40% due upon signing up for your program. Parents are required to have a credit card on file with the JBTA office. The remaining 60% will be paid in 15% increments on the first days of October 2019 thru January 2020 and February 2020 thru May 2020 for the second semester. 30 player limit per class day. Player deposits reserve their spots in respective classes.

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS

+Add Private Lesson Pack

Select a Lesson Pack and a preferred coach.

Starting: $1,520 – $1,900 (1x/wk – 19 weeks)

REGISTER NOW

+Add Fitness Training Pack

Select a Fitness Pack: 1x, 2x, or 3x weekly

Package Cost: 1x – $475

REGISTER NOW

+Add Mental Training Package

JBTA Mental Training powered by Frank Giampaolo

Starting: $25 Daily / $475yr.

REGISTER NOW

+Add Tournament Team Package

JBTA Coach Supervised Tournament Travel

Starting: $50 Daily / $1,750yr. (w/JBTA coach)

REGISTER NOW

+Add Adidas Package

2 Shirts + 2 Shorts/Skirts + Shoes + Hat + Warm-up

Starting: $250

REGISTER NOW

ADDITIONAL TENNIS TRAINING PACKAGES

Players can choose from additional tennis training sessions weekly and add private lessons, fitness sessions and mental training if desired. Tournament Team/Coaching and College Placement are also available.

DISCLAIMER: All JBTA players will be on 19 week semester contracts with 40% due upon signing up for your program. Parents are required to have a credit card on file with the JBTA office. The remaining 60% will be paid in 15% increments on the first days of October 2019 thru January 2020 and February 2020 thru May 2020 for the second semester. 30 player limit per class day. Player deposits reserve their spots in respective classes.

Back to Top