CAMP TENNIS TRAINING PACKAGES

DISCLAIMER: Players will be billed for 35 weeks of the 38 week school year to allow for illness, doctor visits and injury. JBTA will still have classes when it rains, so there will be no rain-outs. All JBTA players will be on school year contracts with 30% due upon signing up for your program. Parents are required to have a credit card on file with the JBTA office. The remaining 70% will be paid in 10% increments on the first days of October thru April, 2020. There will be a two week Winter Break from December 21 to January 5, 2020 with no classes being held for regular JBTA students. JBTA School Year is September 9, 2019 to June 12, 2020. We will have a 30 player limit for each class day with a 5:1 player/coach ratio.

Back to Top