FULL-TIME TENNIS TRAINING W/ BOARDING
Full-time players can choose from seven to nine tennis training sessions weekly with one or two private lessons, two to four fitness sessions and one hour of mental training. COLLEGE PLACEMENT is included in our full-time packages, and Tournament Team/Coaching can be added. Programs at JBTA are run on a semester basis. The first semester runs from Sept 2, 2019, to January 24, 2020. The second semester runs from January 27, 2020 to June 5, 2020.
Player Roster + Tuition
We will have a 30 player limit for each class day with a 5:1 player/coach ratio. Tennis boarding semesters are $20,000 + schooling tuition fees. All boarding tuition is prepaid prior to the semester starting. Tennis players will be billed for a 19 week semester. JBTA will still have classes when it rains, so there will be no rain-outs. Sign-up is on a first come/first serve basis with limited space available.
There will be NO CLASSES on the following dates:
*November 28 – 29, 2019 (Thanksgiving Break)
*December 23, 2019 – January 3, 2020 (Winter Break)
FULL-TIME TENNIS TRAINING NON-BOARDING
DISCLAIMER: All JBTA players will be on semester contracts with 40% due upon signing up for your program. Parents are required to have a credit card on file with the JBTA office. The remaining 60% will be paid in 15% increments on the first days of October 2019 thru January 2020 and February 2020 thru May 2020 for the second semester. 30 player limit per class day. Player deposits reserve their spots in respective classes.
+Add Tournament Team Package
JBTA Coach Supervised Tournament Travel
Starting: $50 Daily / $1,750 Year (w/ JBTA coach)
+Add Adidas Package
2 Shirts + 2 Shorts/Skirts + Shoes + Hat + Warm-up
FULL-TIME TENNIS CAMP TRAINING
Summer begins June 8th – August 28th, 2020. Preregistration recommended by June 1st.
Spend Summer With Us!
Now Accepting Students for Summer & Fall.
The Summer 2019 season is in full swing, now is the time to take a look at Jackson-Bridge Tennis Academy as your final destination tennis academy. Be sure to ask about our latest promotions! If you would like to pre-register, please INQUIRE NOW
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT REGISTRATION
Our international students attend Anaheim Discovery School – a private school located in nearby Anaheim. Anaheim Discovery has ESL as well as a full curriculum of college preparatory and NCAA–approved coursework. The international students obtain their I-20 STUDENT VISAS from the Anaheim Discovery School.
FULL-TIME TENNIS ACADEMY FEATURES
Daily Training Schedule
Individual schedules vary based on private lessons, tournament travel, and academic requirements. For more information about daily training click here: CONTACT US
- Academy Learning Ctr. 7.30 am – 11.30 am
- Nutrition Break 11.30 am – 12.00 pm
- First Training Session 12.00 pm – 2.00 pm
- Nutrition Break 2.00 pm – 2.55 pm
- Second Training Session 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Fitness Training 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- Dinner & Lights Out 6.30 pm – 10.00 pm
Upcoming Tennis Events
For all Clinics, Tournaments, Social Events, Training Evaluations, and more be sure to take a look at our calendar. New event listings click here: EVENTS SCHEDULE
Besides the intensive daily training, Jackson-Bridge players experience a balance of hard work and social fun with team building clinics and match play events. Living in SoCal, there is no shortage of interesting venues to experience.
Events include going to the movies, the many beaches, SoCal landmarks, not to forget amusement parks like Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. To add an educational component, we will visit the many world-class museums like The Getty in Los Angeles
FINAL DESTINATION ACADEMY
Los Cab is an ideal venue for total tennis training, and we are looking to make a substantial impact on junior development for years to come.
Jackson-Bridge Tennis Academy is one of the few academies in California to offer the safety and comfort of on-site boarding with 24-hour supervision.
Los Cab Sports Village is the first multi-sport facility in SoCal with 23 courts, olympic-sized pool, 2 fitness centers, and on-site tournaments.
Being in the heart of Southern California, this allows JBTA players to easily access every level of tournaments offered from Los Angeles to San Diego.
2019 HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAINING
Weekly Summer Camps run through August 30th. Our School Year begins September 2nd and ends June 5th, 2020. Fall semester options are available. Pre-register to ensure your spot.
SUMMER TENNIS TRAINING
Elite Training • Fitness • Boarding • Tournaments • College Visits • Amusement Parks
Starting: $650 – $1,250 (w/ Board Options)
FALL TENNIS ACADEMY
Elite Training • Fitness • Boarding • Academics • Tournament Team
FREE TRIAL SESSION
The best way to see if Jackson-Bridge is the program for you would be to attend a 3-hour session. All players are welcome to experience training at no cost. Please make an appointment with Renee in the office.