Tennis Day Camp
Jackson-Bridge Tennis Academy offers Tennis Day Camp training for players who may have a day off from traditional school or players who are looking to supplement their current training schedule. Players attending a drop-in session will train with our FULL-TIME ACADEMY students.
We will push you! You will do all of the little things necessary for success. We will invest in your complete development and demand that all of our players “Train Like Pros.”
We Emphasize Professional Habits: Mastering pro habits will include repetition training of the fundamentals like systematic movement patterns (i.e. recovery steps), technical consistency and efficiency, mental systems (training and competition routines).
On-Court Training Blocks
Our daily training is divided into two time slots. The first is a 2-hour block from 12-2:30 pm being designated for technical and tactical drills, hitting lessons, small group situational hitting, topical mental training, and agility drills.
The second 3-hour block begins at 3 pm as we transition into competition mode with set and point play (singles and doubles), challenge matches, match tactics and routine training, private instruction, and hitting lessons. Included in this time slot is fitness training / athletic development from 4-6 pm.
Since all players have different areas of focus, daily training may vary within the time slot (blocks). Players are encouraged to take ownership of their daily training needs under our guidance and supervision. Typically players will train with 4 hours of tennis and 1 hour of fitness daily based on tournament schedules.
Working Effectively & Efficiently
- Player Evaluations: All players are evaluated through an extensive process unique to JBTA, then given specific developmental tasks to work on during their short stay camps.
- Live Ball Drilling: Our first session each day consists of rally drills with a large emphasis on power, consistency, target hitting, focus, endurance and shot tolerance.
- Competition / Tactical Training: Players will compete with many strong experienced players while learning court patterns and placement, offensive, and defensive awareness, how to play the score as well as defining their own games through competitive play.
- Athletic Development: All players will participate in the JBTA fitness program emphasizing injury prevention through strength and flexibility, followed by speed training, endurance, and agility.
Jackson-Bridge Tennis Academy is located at Los Cab Sports Village in Fountain Valley, one of the only tennis academy ready full-service facilities in California. Los Cab is 45 minutes from Los Angeles and 20 minutes from Newport Beach.
Los Cab Sports Village is the best club in Southern California for a tennis academy with all of the amenities needed for a successful, world-class academy.
Day Camp Schedule
Individual schedules vary based on private lessons, tournament travel, and academic requirements. For more information about daily training click here: SCHEDULE INFO
- First Training Session 12.00 pm – 2.00 pm
- Nutrition Break 2.00 pm – 2.45 pm
- Second Training Session 2.55 pm – 5.00 pm
- Fitness Training 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Tennis Day Camp
Matches & Points Play, Drills, Mental Training, and Fitness
Full Day (5hrs) 12-6 pm / Half Day (3hrs) 3-6 pm
CUSTOM FULL-TIME PLAN:
Options include Additional Private Lessons, Hitting Lessons (Private lessons are discounted when purchased with a monthly program)
Drop-In Full Day
|Group + Lesson||$180|
|Group + Lesson + Evaluation||$240|
Drop-In Half Day
|Group + Lesson||$160|
|Group + Lesson + Evaluation||$220|
– Private lessons scheduled base on availability
Daily Tuition is pre-paid. For payment options contact our registration office. Account credit may be issued in the event of an injury or illness.
ADDITIONAL TENNIS CAMPS
FREE TRIAL SESSION
The best way to see if Jackson-Bridge is the program for you would be to attend a Drop-In Day Session. All players are welcome to get the full JBTA experience at no cost.